[jboss-dev] jaxen in AS

Alejandro Guizar aguizar at redhat.com
Wed Feb 28 16:51:50 EST 2007

dom4j also uses jaxen to provide xpath features. Don't know if any other
component in AS uses xpath, tough.

Re: declaring dependencies, how far a component should go? jbpm-bpel
uses hibernate. In turn, hibernate uses cglib (among other stuff).
jbpm-bpel does not use cglib directly, but will not run if cglib is not
present. Should jbpm-bpel declare cglib?

-Alejandro