[jboss-dev] MDB integration tests

Tim Fox tim.fox at jboss.com
Sat Jan 13 07:40:36 EST 2007

I'm trying to locate the MDB integration tests.

I have found a few in jboss-head/testsuite/src/main/org/jboss/test/mdb
which test using the old JMSContainerInvoker.

Although I am not sure whether they are worthy of being called
integration tests since test coverage is shockingly poor. Note the comment:

/**
  * Some simple tests of MDB. These could be much more elaborated.
  *
  * In the future at least the following tests should be done some how:
  * <ol>
  *   <li>Queue
  *   <li>Topic
  *   <li>Durable topic
  *   <li>Bean TX - with AUTO_ACK and DUPS_OK
  *   <li>CMT Required
  *   <li>CMT NotSupported
  *   <li>Selector
  *   <li>User and password login
  *   <li>Al the stuff with the context
  * </ol>

I am also trying to find the equivalent tests which test using JCA1.5
message inflow, but I can't find any.

I guess they must be somewhere.

Tim Fox
JBoss Messaging Technical Lead