[jboss-dev] Unified invokers in Branch_4_2

Tom Elrod tom at jboss.org
Wed Jan 17 13:42:59 EST 2007

Were there changes made to other (previously default) detached invokers
when converted to use Arjuna stuff?  If not, then I would think the
client side UserTransaction would work with unified invokers as well
(since the code is basically the same between jrmp/pooled invoker and
unified invoker minus the actual wire transport).