[jboss-dev] {urn:jboss:aop-beans:1.0}lifecycle problems

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Thu Jan 18 05:29:16 EST 2007

I was able to get this working by changing the jmx declaration to:

   <!-- Add the JMX -->
   <aop:lifecycle-configure xmlns:aop="urn:jboss:aop-beans:1.0"
               name="JMXAdvice"

class="org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.aspects.jmx.JMXIntroduction"
               classes="@org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.aspects.jmx.JMX"
               manager-bean="AspectManager"
               manager-property="aspectManager"
               pointcut="execution(*
@org.jboss.aop.microcontainer.aspects.jmx.JMX->$implements{org.jboss.kernel.spi.dependency.KernelControllerContextAware}(..))">
      <property name="mbeanServer"><inject bean="JMXKernel"
property="mbeanServer"/></property>
   </aop:lifecycle-configure>

I'm working on gettting trunk in synch with the latest mc snapshot to
get the profile service changes I have checked in.