[jboss-dev] Branch_4_2 / jboss-web update

Dimitris Andreadis dimitris at jboss.org
Fri Jan 19 14:22:13 EST 2007

I think the JBossWeb update in Branch_4_2 looks good now. Hope we get
some testsuite results this time.

Because I had to change references to org.jboss.web.tomcat.tc5 in build,
console, testsuite, tomcat and ejb3 modules (mostly), please:

*** if you back merge ejb3 stuff, make sure you don't overwrite those
changes ***

One last thing I see, is in the jboss-4.2.0.CR1-ejb3/all configuration,
there is this warning coming from
ejb3/src/resources/ejb3-clustered-sfsbcache-service.xml ->
deploy/ejb3-clustered-sfsbcache-service.xml

WARN  [org.jboss.cache.TreeCache] No transaction manager lookup class
has been defined. Transactions cannot be used

Brian, can you have a look at this?

Cheers
/Dimitris