[jboss-dev] Re: Commons-logging upgrade

Scott M Stark scott.stark at jboss.org
Mon Jan 22 18:31:21 EST 2007

Its required in general to avoid java ee classes from being visible.
Specificially for the jcl classes, it should not be required. I'm
hesitant to say it can be dropped though since the problem is a function
of the runtime class loader hierarchy that shows up for the various
component creation/initial use patterns. I guess I need to reproduce the
original issue to understand why its not happening now.