[jboss-dev] ObjectName property order

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:58:19 EST 2007

This probably needs to be fixed in the ServiceControllerContext in AS
code? We can do a simple wrapper around ObjectName name representation,
where equality is not dependent on the properties order. I can look at
that, np. ------------------- >> The order of properties in a depends
string should not matter. There are getCanonicalKeyPropertyListString()
and getCanonicalName() ObjectName methods that return the props in a
sorted order, but should not be needed for depends. Must be a change in
the depends lookup that is going to a string form which is not the