[jboss-dev] Re: slf4j

Steve Ebersole steve at hibernate.org
Fri Jul 6 07:44:27 EDT 2007

I asked a question, and folks (especially you) seem more intent on answering
some other unasked question.  So not sure whats the point of your continued
replies.  But thanks anyway.

JUL is not an option for reasons which I already stated a couple of messages
above.  Plus the fact that noone in java (except you apparently) uses JUL nor
even knows how to configure it or set it up.  But thanks anyway.

I find this line of reply annoying.  But thanks anyway.