[jboss-dev] JEMS installer for JBossAS 4.2.1.GA

Vladimir Ralev vralev at redhat.com
Tue Jul 17 13:09:05 EDT 2007

While you are on it, it would be good if you check the installer before
the actual release. There have been many changes and still only a few
people have reviewed it.
https://svn.jboss.org/repos/installer/jems-installer/tags/JEMSInstaller_1_2_1_CR3
(run ant)

And, we are opening only JBQA jiras for releases because QA are actually
releasing it.

Tim Fox написа: