[jboss-dev] JEMS installer for JBossAS 4.2.1.GA

Julien Viet julien at jboss.com
Fri Jul 20 05:28:16 EDT 2007

it would be really better to wait for portal 2.6.1 for the 1.2.1.CR3
but if it's not possible, we understand it.

On 20 juil. 07, at 10:39, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:

> Ok, we need a final decision on this, so after talking to Amit I
> propose the following:
>
> We release ASAP (=Amit has the installer ready to QA on Monday 23th):
>
> JEMS Installer 1.2.1.CR3 that includes:
>
> JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA
> JBoss Portal 2.6.GA
> JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.CR1
>
> I.e. if JBM 1.4.0.CR1 is ready for that.
>
> In that way we can get the community to test the combination, file
> bugs, and then in the next installer spin (end of August or
> beginning of September?) do:
>
> JEMS Installer 1.2.1.GA that includes:
>
> JBoss AS 4.2.1.GA
> JBoss Portal 2.6.1.GA
> JBoss Messaging 1.4.0.GA
>
> How about that???
>
> /Dimitris

Julien Viet
JBoss Portal Project Lead
Red Hat Inc.

http://jbossportal.blogspot.com/

Red Hat France SARL, 171 Avenue Georges Clemenceau, 92024 Nanterre
Cedex, France.
Siret n° 421 199 464 00056