[jboss-dev] Help with a deployment XML on the testsuite...

Clebert Suconic csuconic at redhat.com
Tue Jul 31 11:04:54 EDT 2007

I need some help understanding this ejb-jar.xml

http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/trunk/testsuite/src/resources/messagedriven/jar/META-INF/ejb-jar.xml

This ejb-jar.xml has a reference to what seems to be a variable
${test.messagedriven.transactionType}

I did a file search on the entire project, and nothing but the xml
references test.messagedriven.transactionType. I have never seem such
thing on ejb-jar.xmls...  Any help how this thing works? It looks a
mistake to me, but the JBossMQ test doesn't complain about it, and an
equivalent JBossMessaging test is complaining.

Thanks,

Clebert