[jboss-dev] Proposal to enhance row-locking in ejb2 container...

Scott Marlow scott.marlow.opensource at gmail.com
Thu May 17 17:19:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have hit a corner case that I have a simple fix for (I'm hitting it
with clustering + the row-locking=true feature) .  I described it in the
user forum (seemed like the right place to post it).

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4046639#4046639

I've worked in other AS areas more than the ejb2 container but have
learned a lot of the internals over the last few months.

If there is agreement that I should fix this, I'll jira/fix it.

Thanks for your feedback (Scott/Bill?),
Scott