[jboss-dev] jboss-4.2-testsuite-sun-1.5 Build Completed With Testsuite Errors

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Fri May 18 00:10:32 EDT 2007

It's the JBossTS ReaperThread, which if you look at the attached JBoss
Profiler report should have been obvious to me from the beginning.

The thread dump is attached as well; Thread-31 is the ReaperThread.

Now, into the world of semi-bizarre.  The test started failing because I
forgot to include deploy-hasingleton in the AS config I created for the
test.  Add it in, test passes. Remove, test fails.  I ran the test
pointing at a server running 'default' and saw the same thing.  Remove
deploy/jms and it fails.  Restore deploy/jms and it passes. The test
itself doesn't do anything related to JMS.

Scott M Stark wrote:
> We really need to fix these nondescript thread names: Thread-31
>
> Could it be the dynamic class loading web server thread pool?
>
> Brian Stansberry wrote:
>> Thanks. I found where EjbModule creates that. Still haven't found where
>> it's leaking as the TCCL though. :(

Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
JBoss, a division of Red Hat