[jboss-dev] Remoting 3.0

Ron Sigal ron.sigal at jboss.com
Tue May 22 13:58:13 EDT 2007

Hi Anil,

Thanks for noticing :-)

Anil Saldhana wrote:
> Ron,
>  Most of it may already be present.
>
> Here is what I am thinking:
> a) Pluggable mechanism to do authentication at either ends of the
> pipes (SASL)
If you have any specific ideas, could you create a JIRA issue?
Otherwise, I will.
> b) Pluggable ways to secure the payload that passes through the pipes.
As you know, having written them, we have
EncryptingMarshaller/EncryptingUnMarshaller, and the chained
marshaller/unmarshaller facility should allow increased flexibility.  Do
you have anything else in mind?

Thanks,
Ron