[jboss-dev] SVN properties in trunk

Heiko Braun hbraun at redhat.com
Thu May 24 06:32:02 EDT 2007

#
# $Id: $
#

1. Edit your subversion config ~/.subversion/config and set the
following in each section:

[miscellany]
enable-auto-props = yes

[auto-props]
*.java = svn:keywords=Id Revision;svn:eol-style=LF
*.xml = svn:keywords=Id Revision;svn:eol-style=LF
*.wsdl = svn:keywords=Id Revision;svn:eol-style=LF
*.xsd = svn:keywords=Id Revision;svn:eol-style=LF
*.txt = svn:keywords=Id Revision;svn:eol-style=LF

2. If you are using an IDE, make sure that it refers to the same config.
So,
for example, if you are using Eclipse with Subclipse on windows, you
need to
set Team->SVN->Configuration Location to:

/home/<your user name>/.subversion