[jboss-dev] jboss-4.2-testsuite-sun-1.5 Build Completed With Testsuite Errors

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu May 31 11:50:02 EDT 2007

No, I just had too many workspaces open and ended up copying the test
from trunk. When I reverted everything its back to what the test report
says:

    [junit] Running
org.jboss.test.security.test.CustomPrincipalPropagationUnitTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 1.03 sec