[jboss-dev] Re: RAR / DataSource tasks

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Wed Nov 14 13:25:38 EST 2007

The two tasks were to create the ManagedObject view for a connection
factory deployment, and this should be mostly done. The other was to
provide the deployment template view for the creation of connection
factories. Deployment templates are discussed here:

http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=120873