[jboss-dev] jboss 5 dependencies

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Thu Nov 15 08:49:03 EST 2007

On Thu, 2007-11-15 at 13:31 +0000, Tim Fox wrote:
> Sacha Labourey wrote:
> > Adrian and Ales are not pedestrian, that's way too 20th century...
> I guess that's the case with most AI's. Shame those models don't come
> pre-installed with the "social skills" module ;)

Why is it social skills if somebody (to use your example
in its proper context) walks into a street
and shouts at the top of their voice (i.e. broadcasts
to all members of the mailing list
wasting #subsribers x ~20 seconds to read e-mail in
time) where is X?

Don't be surprised if one of those assailed tells you to
go buy a map. ;-)
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock