[jboss-dev] AS5 boot message

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 08:54:27 EDT 2007

I think received Gutter-English (as seen on TV!) has to demand

    'I woz the wun *wot* dun it'

Anyway, apologies to you, Anil, for my over-zealousness in the
application of the term 'pedant'. I was swayed by the fact that I am far
more guilty than you could ever be. Also, congratulations to Tim for
confessing that

     'the boy Tim, 'e dun bad'

regards,

Andrew Dinn