[jboss-dev] AS5 boot screwed up

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Thu Oct 4 09:59:52 EDT 2007

I think you're correct, there's lots of little commits. :-(

After reverting the transaction module change, I've now got
problems with the MDB's ServerSessionPool.

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: No ClassLoaders found for:
org.jboss.jms.asf.ServerSessionPoolLoader
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.LoadMgr3.beginLoadTask(LoadMgr3.java:306)
        at
org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedClassLoader.loadClassImpl(UnifiedClassLoader.java:290)

An alternative strategy would be try to complete Francisco's
change by fixing the main configuration of the server.

But this will leave lots of broken tests in the testsuite
until they are also updated with the correct configuration.

e.g. MDB tests with specific JMSContainerInvoker configuration
will fail until they are updated to use the JCA 1.5 inbound resource
adapter config.

e.g.2 There's still lots of tests using the now
non-existant org.jboss.tm.TxManager on the client side.

Also, the embedded project is broken since it hasn't yet been
updated to use the new TM.