[jboss-dev] Re: JBossAS 4.2.2.GA status

Amit Bhayani abhayani at redhat.com
Wed Oct 17 09:27:15 EDT 2007

I just had a chat with Thomas, he says Portal 2.6.2.GA can be integrated
with JBoss AS 4.2.2.GA. Look at JIRA
http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPORTAL-1753
However even after making the changes suggested in JBPORTAL-1753, it
shows some WARN.

Chris, can you please look at those WARN's once? If not critical I can
integrate the Portal 2.6.2.GA for current release of Installer.

Once Portal 2.6.3.GA is out I can roll out another version of Installer.

Amit.