[jboss-dev] Hudson and XMLJUnitMultipleResultFormatter

Prabhat Jha pjha at redhat.com
Wed Sep 5 17:35:00 EDT 2007

Hi Brian,

The reporting problem has been a known issue to us and we have requested
Hudson dev for the fix.

In mean time, you can see the CC style reports at when build is done by
http://dev45.qa.atl.jboss.com:8585/hudson/view/JBoss%20AS/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/ws/trunk/testsuite/output/reports/index.html

Regards,
Prabhat