[jboss-dev] Status of oswego-concurrent in the repository

Adrian abrock at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 08:26:40 EDT 2007

For this issue:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4697
and the related missing fixes
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-4698

I'm confused by the oswego-concurrent package in our repository.

1) It says it is 1.3.4-brew, but when I diff with the latest
release from the oswego website which is 1.3.4, it looks more 1.3.3
judging by the release notes.

2) If I'm going to fix this what do I call it
1.3.4-brew2 or 1.3.4-jboss-brew or what?

3) The actual fix hasn't been released, it is one of two fixes
after the 1.3.4 release, see the bottom of this page:
http://g.oswego.edu/dl/classes/EDU/oswego/cs/dl/util/concurrent/intro.html

What I propose to do is to apply the two fixes to the raw 1.3.4 source
as a patch and upload the raw source + patch file to our repository.
--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock