[jboss-dev] org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicThreadPool issue

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Sep 11 10:57:51 EDT 2007

Adrian,
    with some progressive changes in my AS5 trunk workspace, while
running one of the tests in the test suite, the server log is filling up
with the following exception (it is reaching something like 800MB in log
size)
=================
2007-09-11 09:40:10,843 DEBUG
[org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicThreadPool] Timeou
t monitor saw unexpected error
java.util.NoSuchElementException
        at java.util.AbstractQueue.remove(AbstractQueue.java:80)
        at
org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicThreadPool.getNextTimeout(BasicThreadPool.java:475)
        at
org.jboss.util.threadpool.BasicThreadPool$TimeoutMonitor.run(BasicThreadPool.java:593)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

I am still checking why this issue is happening.  But I see that you are
making use of a PriorityQueue and whose remove is supposed to be safe
from any exception.

Regards,
Anil