[jboss-dev] Component matrix in AS

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Tue Apr 1 07:33:05 EDT 2008

We could merge it to the as parent pom in the root directory (where it was
initially).  But I wouldn't want to merge it with thirdparty because the
dependency information is used by the module poms.  So for mavenizing the rest
of the app server build I want to have one place for the dependency versions,
and the pom has to be parent of the other poms.

They shouldn't get out of sync for version changes.  But they do both have to be
updated for new dependencies or moved/renamed dependencies.