[jboss-dev] Mavenizing Thirdparty

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Wed Apr 2 14:16:10 EDT 2008

The mavenized thirdparty builds have been running ok (similar testsuite results
to non-maven build) on hudson for a few days and I've heard from other people
that have successfully run the build locally.

So I'm planning to switch to the mavenized thirdparty build at the end of the
day today.  Please try it out if you haven't already (ant -f build-maven.xml),
and bring up any issues.

There are still some issues that we are working out regarding managing the
dependencies (see build forum for more info), but these issues don't prevent
building and testing, and I believe they can be resolved as development continues.