[jboss-dev] org.jboss:jboss-test:1.0.6

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Tue Apr 8 05:05:40 EDT 2008

I need to do some administrative maintenance on changes made to the
JBoss Test project. :)

A couple of months ago I'd done the following:

* Incremented to 1.0.6-SNAPSHOT
* Broke out the "Server Manager" Component into
repos/jbossas/projects/server-manager
(org.jboss.jbossas:jboss-as-server-manager:0.1.0-SNAPSHOT)
* Added support to jboss-test for definition of server:config in N Ant
files (was previously just allowed in 1).

So time for some cleanup:

* Create "JBoss Test" Project in JIRA (Unless it's listed under
something else and I can't find it?)
* Create "JBossAS Server Manager" Project in JIRA
* Set proper groupId, artifactId for jboss-test.
"org.jboss.test:jboss-test"?
* Approve current groupId/artifactId for Server Manager.  Thoughts on
the current one shown above?
* Track these changes in JIRA so they're included in the release notes
(I'll take care of this once the projects are created).

Dimitris/Ryan/others, please review and advise.

S,
ALR

--
Andrew Lee Rubinger