[jboss-dev] org.jboss:jboss-test:1.0.6

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Thu Apr 10 06:07:03 EDT 2008

I'll argue for using distinct projects for each, and set a trend for
further componentization looking forward.  Historically jboss-test has
contained:

* Ant Tasks
* Server Manager
* JBossTestCase base

...but these each achieve independent goals.  So for now let's just
track the breakout of Server Manager, and create appropriate projects in
JIRA.

Just need someone with the proper access to do the administrative magic. :)

* Create JIRA Project: JBoss Test
* Create JIRA Project: JBoss AS Server Manager
* Assign proper project lead for each (Absolutely not me ;) )

S,
ALR