[jboss-dev] Re: client build artifacts in maven repository

Paul Gier pgier at redhat.com
Tue Apr 15 17:53:10 EDT 2008

Many of the artifacts are deployed to the snapshot repository here:
http://snapshots.jboss.org/maven2/org/jboss/jbossas/

You can depend on them using classifiers in your dependencies.  For example for
jboss-client you would want

<groupId>org.jboss.jbossas</groupId>
<artifactId>jboss-as-server</artifactId>
<version>5.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<classifier>client</classifier>

These are still a work in progress as I'm still figuring out some of the
assemblies and naming conventions.  Let me know if you find that any of the jars
are not working correctly for you.