[jboss-dev] jboss-aspects

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Wed Apr 16 11:41:25 EDT 2008

Those helpers manage security stuff for both ejb2 and ejb3. I do not
want to move them into the security (JBossSX) project, since I do not
want to introduce a dependency on an implementation class from JBossSX.

So I will duplicate the code from AS/security/xxxHelpers in the proposed
ejb3/security just for ejb3. Once I do that the helpers are useless
because ejb2 is the only one using them.

I seriously do not think the so called ejb3 core is not really ejb3
core. What is a class like EJBContextImpl doing in ejb3 core? It should
be in AS/ejb3. The ejb3 core should be further slimmed down.