[jboss-dev] Wiki alert! JNDI over (Unified)HTTP and EJB+JNDI over (Unified)HTTP

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Fri Apr 18 09:51:11 EDT 2008

Hi all again,

The wikimania continues!! It's now the turn of JNDI over HTTP:

http://wiki.jboss.org/auth/wiki/JNDIOverHTTP has been refactored into
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JNDIOverHTTPWithLegacyInvoker which now
contains old instructions to access JNDI over legacy HTTP invoker.

I have created http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/JNDIOverHTTPWithUnifiedInvoker
that does the same using the Unified invoker configured with Servlet
transport.

To round this up, I have created
http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/EJBAndJNDIOverHTTPWithUnifiedInvoker which
basically provides instructions on how to access both EJBs and JNDI over
   Unified invoker configured with Servlet transport, iow EJBs and JNDI
over (Unified)HTTP :)

Finally, I have created http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5464
which aims to make unified-http-invoker.sar to forthcoming AS releases.
It's worth noting that it should include whatever is needed to do the
same for EJB3s which work slightly different.

p.s I don't trust our current wiki at all!!! It's behaving rather
awkwardly. I've made backups of the wikis I've created, so let me know
if something is not working correctly.

Cheers,

--
Galder Zamarreño