[jboss-dev] Broken builds

Ovidiu Feodorov ovidiu at feodorov.com
Fri Apr 18 10:40:26 EDT 2008

This probably doesn't have the slightest chance of happening, but here I
go: I wrote a dependency management and release automation tool that's
available here for download:
https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=224810 I
volunteer to install it, make it work in your environment and work with
you to adapt it to JBoss' needs, starting with a small project first and
then expanding it, if proves to be successful.

It's a lightweight replacement for Maven and I am using it for my
projects. My clients are using it as well.

There's a user manual under doc, if you download the bundle.

Cheers,
Ovidiu