[jboss-dev] Broken builds

Ovidiu Feodorov ovidiu at feodorov.com
Fri Apr 18 12:15:25 EDT 2008

Assuming the risk of Galder accusing me again that I hijack the thread,
I'll just that that yes, that system works extremely well.

Instead of calling them "snapshots", I call them "r" releases (from SVN
revision number), and I can end up with a hundred of them in the
artifact repository. If this bothers you, once the product reaches a GA,
and all its dependencies are tagged with point releases (ideally GAs
too), all "r" releases can be deleted from the repository, thus saving
you precious milli-cents per MB disk space.