[jboss-dev] jboss-aspects

Anil Saldhana Anil.Saldhana at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 01:01:25 EDT 2008

EJB3 core depends on ejb3/security module. The code in ejb3/security is
no longer dependent on anything from the AS projects (previously
dependent on jboss-as-security).

Both EJB3 security and EJB2 security code make use of helper classes
from the security spi project (as part of Security 2.0.2.Beta6).

I am going to spend the rest of the week on any regressions etc.