[jboss-dev] Patch for JBAS-5471

Galder Zamarreno galder.zamarreno at redhat.com
Tue Apr 22 14:30:48 EDT 2008

Scott Stark wrote:
> Integration specific tests are in jbossas/testsuite. The ejb3-core tests
> still have a lot of integration tests:
>
> http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/DevEJB3RunningUnitTests

In this particular case, assuming that the code I wanna be fixing lives
  in AS within the ejb3 integration layer, any test case I create for
this should live in AS, correct?

I don't see any org.jboss.test.ejb3 package to test the ejb3 integration
layer in jbossas/testsuite unless these tests are located somewhere else.

Or do you expect a test case to fix JBAS-5471, assuming the fix only
involved fixing the ejb3 integration layer in AS, to live in the ejb3
project? I'm sure there's such test there but probably those tests
haven't run yet as the EJB3 team are currently trying to untangle the
dependency issues.

> Galder Zamarreno wrote:
>> Actually, a question on this: Where are the EJB3 integration tests
>> living now? IOW, tests that ensure deployment of EJB3 artifacts, such
>> as this EJB3 service in AS? Are they disabled by any chance?
>>
>> Galder Zamarreno wrote:
>>> Hi Scott/Carlo,
>>>
>>> Re: http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5471
>>>
>>> I've fixed this applying the changes in the attached patch.
>>> Explanation of the resolution can be found in the comments I made in
>>> the JIRA. As I hardly know this area, could you please review it?
>>>
>>> Cheers,

Galder Zamarreño
Sr. Software Maintenance Engineer