[jboss-dev] jboss-beans.xml versus spring-beans.xml

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Fri Aug 1 11:46:35 EDT 2008

On 08/01/2008 09:25 AM, Adrian Brock wrote:
> We could just allow FileMatchers to be injected
> into the parsing deployers (as Ales suggested to me).
> That way somebody could change the matching rules to whatever they want.
> But it smells to me like YAGNI. :-)

That seems kinda like overkill yeah; I think that the basic suffix rule is
just fine, just that the logic should be adjusted so that longer suffixes
are tried before shorter ones (that'd be a more obvious/predictable
behavior in my opinion).  If I miraculously get some free time in the near
future I'll poke at it some more...

- DML