[jboss-dev] smoke-test failures

Adrian Brock abrock at redhat.com
Tue Aug 5 11:24:57 EDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 18:19 +0300, Dimitris Andreadis wrote:
> A quick reminder that before committing anything to AS trunk we are supposed to run the
> smoke-tests-raw target against the 'all' configuration.
>
> Currently I'm seeing 4 smoke tests failing:

> [junit] Running org.jboss.test.classloader.test.ScopingUnitTestCase
> [junit] Tests run: 8, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 6.141 sec
> [junit] Test org.jboss.test.classloader.test.ScopingUnitTestCase FAILED
> [junit] Running org.jboss.test.deployers.ear.test.EARAltDDConnectorDeploymentUnitTestCase
> [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 0.766 sec
> [junit] Test org.jboss.test.deployers.ear.test.EARAltDDConnectorDeploymentUnitTestCase FAILED

The first two have been fixed for a while, but are waiting for updates
of classloader and deployers which Ales is doing tomorrow.

> [junit] Running org.jboss.test.deployers.seam.test.SeamNumberguessExampleUnitTestCase
> [junit] Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 13.875 sec
> [junit] Test org.jboss.test.deployers.seam.test.SeamNumberguessExampleUnitTestCase FAILED
> [junit] Running org.jboss.test.deployers.seam.test.SeamVFSClassloadingUnitTestCase
> [junit] Tests run: 5, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Time elapsed: 9.532 sec
> [junit] Test org.jboss.test.deployers.seam.test.SeamVFSClassloadingUnitTestCase FAILED

These don't fail on Hudson?
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/lastBuild/testReport/org.jboss.test.deployers.seam.test/

> [junit] Running org.jboss.test.xml.DDValidatorUnitTestCase
> [junit] Tests run: 7, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 19.297 sec
> [junit] Test org.jboss.test.xml.DDValidatorUnitTestCase FAILED

This is a jboss-web.xml in the clustering tests that is failing
schema/dtd validation:
http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/JBoss-AS-5.0.x-TestSuite-sun15/lastBuild/testReport/org.jboss.test.xml/DDValidatorUnitTestCase/testJBossWeb/