[JBoss-dev] Start & Stop JBoss instances from browser?

wskent kentemiller at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 17:40:49 EDT 2008

Is there a way to start and stop JBoss instances from the JBoss web-console
or jmx-console in the browser? I want to remotely start and stop JBoss
instances in an iSeries PASE (unix) environment and am looking for an easy
way to do this without starting an iSeries session, using an access tool
like remote FTP, Client Access, or BosaNova. WebSphere and Weblogic have
this capability, just hoping that JBoss does also, and I just have not found
out how to do it yet?