[jboss-dev] Re: ServiceBindingManager status?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 13:28:05 EST 2008

That sounds like my #2. Or are you saying load the whole unrefactored
thing from the deployers dir, but via a -service.xml? Possible but don't
know if that would cause issues.

I can spend a couple hours today/tomorrow experimenting with the wrapper
concept, and maybe simply deploying via service.xml. But I don't want to
waste effort unless there's agreement that getting SBM to work for Beta4
is an important goal.  And if there's consensus (e.g. from Remy) that
whatever I'm trying is an acceptable temporary measure if it works.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
brian.stansberry at redhat.com