[jboss-dev] Re: ServiceBindingManager status?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Jan 30 16:02:02 EST 2008

Re: farming, it's really just a glorified system for keeping local file
systems in sync around the cluster.  It only makes conceptual sense in
conjunction with the basic.ProfileServiceImpl, the one that's based off
scanning the local file system. AIUI, the basic.ProfileServiceImpl isn't
what we want to go forward with.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering