[jboss-dev] Re: ServiceBindingManager status?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Thu Jan 31 22:25:16 EST 2008

Well, the hudson run bombed after going a long time, but this was
because some of the specialized test configs weren't picking up
everything in deploy, so they missed the new sar and couldn't start the
webserver. I've fixed that and relaunched hudson.

I just locally ran all the specialized config test targets that hudson
didn't, and didn't see any regressions.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering