[jboss-dev] module updates in AS trunk

Dimitris Andreadis dandread at redhat.com
Mon Jun 2 17:16:59 EDT 2008

Hi Brian,

Just so I clarify the status of clustering components for CR1:

pojo-cache will not be updated and should move from:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5121
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBAS-5122

- jgroups will use some version of 2.6.3
- ha-client/ha-server will be updated to CRs when you move to the latest jboss-remoting-aspect.

I'd like to have the clustering related component changed by Thursday.

Is that doable?