[jboss-dev] Vacation Schedules for the Summer in Relation to AS 5 GA Schedule

Andrig T Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 10:42:30 EDT 2008

Dimitris,

     I think we need to look at everyone's plans for vacation this
summer as we push to get AS 5 to GA.  I would hate to have someone be
missing for several weeks that is on the critical path to getting to GA,
and not no about it, or be able to schedule it so that all critical path
tasks are complete by that person before they leave.  Also, I think the
critical path folks need to have a backup that can address issues while
they are away.

Can we start collecting that information, and see what plans folks have?

Thanks.

Andrig (Andy) Miller
VP of Engineering