[jboss-dev] AS5 trunk update

Andrew Lee Rubinger andrew.rubinger at redhat.com
Mon Jun 9 21:07:33 EDT 2008

I'm holding up release of EJB3 Core 0.1.3 due to the persistence errors
and the resultant regression.  I'll copy the stack trace below
(affecting large portions of the EJB3 TestSuite) and can provide a JAR
exhibiting this errors if anyone would like.

Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBException: Failed to parse
source: Failed to resolve schema nsURI= location=persistence
	at
org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse(SaxJBossXBParser.java:193)
	at
org.jboss.xb.binding.UnmarshallerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:153)
	at
org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.JBossXBDeployerHelper.parse(JBossXBDeployerHelper.java:191)
	at
org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.JBossXBDeployerHelper.parse(JBossXBDeployerHelper.java:165)
	at
org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.SchemaResolverDeployer.parse(SchemaResolverDeployer.java:132)
	at
org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.SchemaResolverDeployer.parse(SchemaResolverDeployer.java:118)
	at
org.jboss.deployers.vfs.spi.deployer.AbstractVFSParsingDeployer.parse(AbstractVFSParsingDeployer.java:128)
	at
org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.createMetaData(AbstractParsingDeployerWithOutput.java:329)
	... 67 more
Caused by: org.jboss.xb.binding.JBossXBRuntimeException: Failed to
resolve schema nsURI= location=persistence
	at
org.jboss.xb.binding.sunday.unmarshalling.SundayContentHandler.startElement(SundayContentHandler.java:309)
	at
org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser$DelegatingContentHandler.startElement(SaxJBossXBParser.java:407)
	at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.startElement(Unknown Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.impl.xs.XMLSchemaValidator.startElement(Unknown
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.xinclude.XIncludeHandler.startElement(Unknown Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl$NSContentDispatcher.scanRootElementHook(Unknown
Source)
	at
Source)
	at
Source)
	at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
	at
org.jboss.xb.binding.parser.sax.SaxJBossXBParser.parse(SaxJBossXBParser.java:189)
	... 74 more

S,
ALR