[jboss-dev] smoke-tests regression

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Tue Jun 17 16:55:06 EDT 2008

I went through the call to the discovery broadcast and that is failing
with a:
java.io.IOException: Network is unreachable

so maybe something has changed with my network config. This test ran ok
yesterday, so I'm not sure what is happening. We need to improve the
exception reporting when both the direct connection and discovery have
failed:
http://jira.jboss.com/jira/browse/JBNAME-2