[jboss-dev] Re: AS testsuite

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 07:51:35 EDT 2008

The problem is running this on Windows.
Since we still/again have issue with file locking.
Hence failure on duplicate deployments --> ejb3x standalone / ejb3x in ear.

I tried the following hack - to get this off JDK's URL handling.

       // TODO - hack to get off JDK's url handling
       String urlString = contentURL.toExternalForm();
       int p = urlString.indexOf(":/");
       contentURL = new URL("vfszip" + urlString.substring(p));

But didn't help. :-(