[jboss-dev] Re: AS testsuite

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 08:56:16 EDT 2008

Yeah, been looking at that.
But I don't see it being much different than basic/default impl.

This is the only thing different / suspicious:

             for (File applicationDir : applicationDirs)
             {
                VirtualFile deployDir = VFS.getRoot(applicationDir.toURI());
                List<VirtualFile> children = deployDir.getChildren();
                for(VirtualFile vf : children)