[jboss-dev] Re: jgroups version names

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Tue Mar 4 10:05:32 EST 2008

Note that this needs to be applied to the JGroups pom.xml as well; i.e.
if a binary gets uploaded to repository.jboss.org/jgroups/x.y.z.GA the
version tag in the pom should say x.y.z.GA as well.  That way we won't
have hassles when the AS shifts to pulling stuff from the maven repo.

--
Brian Stansberry
Lead, AS Clustering
brian.stansberry at redhat.com