[jboss-dev] Re: AS5 testsuite

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 11:32:58 EST 2008

Just looking at a few tests which should not have regressed that are
shown as failing:

one-test:
    [junit] Running org.jboss.test.bank.test.BankEJB20StressTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 9, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 11.5 sec
one-test:
    [junit] Running org.jboss.test.cts.test.StatefulSessionUnitTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 20, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 145.062 sec
one-test:
    [junit] Running org.jboss.test.cmp2.commerce.CompleteUnitTestCase
    [junit] Tests run: 32, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Time elapsed: 13.078 sec

work when run individually, so I assume its some side effect of an
earlier failure.