[jboss-dev] AS5 testsuite

Scott M Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Mar 6 12:32:29 EST 2008

The ejb2 container is using the EjbRefMetaData.getJndiName() wrapper to
obtain the name to bind under. This is still going to the
EJBReferenceMetaData.getMappedName(). We need to update the tests in the
metadata project and first look to the
EJBReferenceMetaData.getResolvedJndiName() and then fallback to
EJBReferenceMetaData.getMappedName() in the EjbRefMetaData wrapper.